The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. -- The United States Constitution, Amendment X

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sixty Seconds

This morning I called the Congressional Switchboard at 1-202-224-3121.

I said I was a resident of the state, that I vote, and that I request the Senator vote against the climate control bill when it comes up for vote in the Senate. I was told, "Thank you very much, I will pass that along."

I hung up, called the Congressional Switchboard, and did the same thing for my other Senator. The whole process took less than sixty seconds.

We can all find sixty seconds in our day to dial eleven digits and say 25 words. If all of us did this, they would feel the heat.

No comments: